Bringing forth is a series of current informational disclaimers to be viewed as our patients and clients submit to the personal consent to understand this disclaimer, whereby reading this page and its entirety, recognize we facilitate the process of Healing made Naturally and do not treat or diagnose illness.
Wings Of Light Wellness Center, LLC Legal Disclaimer 2018
1. The information provided on this website is for educational purposes only. This website is for personal development, natural healing of the Shen (Spirit), Qi (Energy), Jing (Body) and personal self-help healing journey meeting you where your at, if you so choose the path of wellness. All directions in your life's journey are fully your choice to choose and not in anyway are we influencing you to change anything about your journey but supporting your personal healing to happiness. It is also possible for others to have full-time career opportunities in the area of becoming Holistic Practitioners and Energy Workers of any kind. None of our classes, programs or sessions offer medical advice, treat or prescribe. Viewers should make their own independent inquiries and judgments before acting on any information it contains.
2. The website and its owners or managing members are not entering a professional relationship with the viewer in any way. The information provided here is not be used as a substitute for seeking health care from a licensed medical doctor or mental health professional. We encourage all to call your doctor for medical assistance for any personal concerns.
3. Qigong Energy Medicine is not a regulated medical practice or a medical practice that diagnoses or treats illnesses of your body and/or mind, although it may be complementary to such practices.
4. Energetic modalities are considered experimental by most members of the medical community at large.
5. Reviewing one's past, present or future situations or struggles, could bring forth memories or emotions to the surface. While these may be a very important in healing, the individual undertaking such journey assumes any and all associated risks and responsibilities.
6. Although the hands-on energy modalities, workshops, classes or programs presented on this website are viewed as non-invasive interventions into the body's energy system, any modality that releases blocked energies may and could cause mild reactions such as nausea, headaches, sleepiness or temporary body pains as the energies begin to move and reset themselves. While such reactions should be noted and common-sense assessments made, they often indicate that the procedures are working and benefits will persist after the discomfort has passed as little as 24 to 72 hours. As the Qi (energy) body starts to flow, the blocks will shift out and leave the Jing (physical) body and it typically releases but not in all cases an emotional response or in a physical reaction. It is also possible that a condition such as a cold or the flu or any other issues was incubating, so it might appear and seem as though it was a cause-effect relationship was the outcome of such things involved, but really it was/is actually a matter of coincidence.
7. The viewer of this website assumes any and all risks associated with using information it contains, agreeing to hold harmless Wings Of Light LLC, its owners, managing members, employees, agents, and/or volunteers from any and all claims, demands, causes of action, liability, loss, damage, and/or injury that may occur out of the use of this website.
Wings Of Light Wellness Center, LLC Website Legal Disclaimers